#1 mamba818

mamba818

Rookie

• 131 posts
  • Name:Kevin Moradi
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 21, 2009 - 11:19 PM

I hate it when people say kurt shouldn't be teaching his methods....HE DOES NOT TEACH THE TEAM DEFENSE HE ONLY COACHES WHEN THEY PLAY BOSTON, PHOENIX, OR OK CITY.
stop complaining that he doesn't teach them well, because we are undefeated against those teams.

#2 lyk13

lyk13

BACK 2 BACK NBA CHAMPIONS

• 4,722 posts
  • Fan Since:1999 (But reminiscent all the way back till 1960s, even 1948)
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant & Wilt Chamberlain

Posted January 22, 2009 - 12:41 AM

..........DUDE....didn't you know Rambis devised the defensive schemes that Lakers portrayed early in the season!? He scouts those 3 teams I believe, and the other assistant coaches had more because Rambis is in charge of the defensive scheme!

http://www.latimes.c...8,0,92152.story

Are you SURE you didn't know that?

#3 KaPau

KaPau

Rookie

• 68 posts
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Erving "Magic" Johnson

Posted January 22, 2009 - 08:25 AM

..........DUDE....didn't you know Rambis devised the defensive schemes that Lakers portrayed early in the season!? He scouts those 3 teams I believe, and the other assistant coaches had more because Rambis is in charge of the defensive scheme!

http://www.latimes.c...8,0,92152.story

Are you SURE you didn't know that?

Yep that's absolutely true, Rambis was in charge of providing the defensive scheme, which has and hasn't work I see an adjustment, but now that the coaching staff will be in the All Star that adjustment will have to be made through the season. Even if Farmar comes back we still need another PG, we are still getting killed on the three pointer, too many people collapse on the paint and leave wide open shots.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users