Photo

Kobe WILL Play Vs. Clippers

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 lyk13

lyk13

BACK 2 BACK NBA CHAMPIONS

• 4,722 posts
  • Fan Since:1999 (But reminiscent all the way back till 1960s, even 1948)
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant & Wilt Chamberlain

Posted January 21, 2009 - 07:08 AM

Someone that can publicly ask him a question for an interview please ask him this: "Kobe, do you need to play in every game for 82 games in the regular season? If given a choice, will you take a game off to rest?"

=.=

I went by the fact that, even if we are playing for the post-season, Kobe's mentality and physical toughness to play 98 games and more will take him across nevertheless.

I want him to play, I know he do not want to be left out NOT to play. =/

#22 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted January 21, 2009 - 07:40 PM

people need to stop underestimating teams. We are missing a guard already, kobe needs to play. Yeah, we CAN beat the Clippers without Kobe, But the clippers can beat us with Kobe, STOP looking at the Names, because a year and a half ago a lot of the people on our team(Ariza, Sasha, Vlad Rad, Powell) looked like "nobodies", and Gasol and Odom looked like underachievers. Bottom line, Division Games are tough, even if its only tough for 3 quarters, this wont be an easy game
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#23 lyk13

lyk13

BACK 2 BACK NBA CHAMPIONS

• 4,722 posts
  • Fan Since:1999 (But reminiscent all the way back till 1960s, even 1948)
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant & Wilt Chamberlain

Posted January 22, 2009 - 12:01 AM

The game showed itself just that. We let them come back within 7. It's better to play every game than miss a game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users