Photo

Chris Bosh Calls Out Jamario Moon Following Loss

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,580 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted January 20, 2009 - 06:00 PM

Posted Image

Raptors' forward Chris Bosh called out teammate Jamario Moon for allowing Atlanta's Joe Johnson to get to the basket late in Toronto's loss on Monday.

"We're up by two points," Bosh said. "Watch the film. He gives him a straight line to the basket. Joe Johnson. All Star. Whatever you want to call him, one of the best players or two-guards in the league, and you give him a straight line. You can't. That's the mental thing we are talking about. We're up by two. If he scores over you what are we going to say? If he hits the jump shot, and you contest as good as you can what are we going to say? But don't give him a straight-line drive. He's too talented for that. He's too good for that, and that's what made me upset."

http://www.torontosu...080201-sun.html

#2 lakerfool

lakerfool

Off The Bench

• PipPip
  • 2,051 posts
  • Fav. Laker:bynum

Posted January 20, 2009 - 10:18 PM

So much for being a team leader and taking responsibility for your team's success.

No matter HOW bad your team does, you have to take responsibility as the team's franchise player. This type of talk is for the locker room, not the press.

Bosh needs to look at himself as a leader before he calls out Moon.
Gooden>> Lamar Odom. Mo Williams>> Ray Allen>> Gasol. Nene= Gasol.

#3 lakerball4life

lakerball4life

Off The Bench

• 1,700 posts
  • Fav. Laker:The Machine

Posted January 20, 2009 - 10:54 PM

bosh has to do this type of thing because he gets largly forgotton. Hell i really like his game, big fan, but last season, i dont remember once even thinking to see how he was doing. The only times his name has crossed my mind this season is when he is in the media like this. Im pretty sure playing for the raptors has something to do with this. Its a black hole, like being on the bucks.
Posted Image

#4 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted January 21, 2009 - 05:48 PM

i saw that game, and i didnt think it was only moon's defense, he had terrible shot selection, one shot fell out of the three bad shots he took, but i would say that Bosh is right in his assessment, i think that was a call for Marion to be that starting defender of the JJ's of the world
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users