4 replies to this topic

#1 UNLABORED FLAWLESS

UNLABORED FLAWLESS

Rookie

• 520 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 20, 2009 - 05:26 PM

why does kobe always get injured against clevland. 2004 the shoulder injury 2005 the ankle sprain 2009 the dislocated finger

they said the cavs won 5 in a row against the lakers but in about 3 of those games kobe was injured or just came back from injury

did last nights game tell us anything about our team. The defense kobe and ariza played on lebron was great. What will happen with kobe now he only has 3 fingers to shoot with

#2 LA Forever

LA Forever

All-Star

• 6,790 posts

Posted January 20, 2009 - 05:28 PM

What will happen with kobe now he only has 3 fingers to shoot with

Did you not see him make those difficult shots?!

#3 Beethovenite

Beethovenite

Veteran

• 785 posts
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Chick Hearn

Posted January 20, 2009 - 06:47 PM

why does kobe always get injured against clevland. 2004 the shoulder injury 2005 the ankle sprain 2009 the dislocated finger

they said the cavs won 5 in a row against the lakers but in about 3 of those games kobe was injured or just came back from injury

did last nights game tell us anything about our team. The defense kobe and ariza played on lebron was great. What will happen with kobe now he only has 3 fingers to shoot with

It's because Kobe is afraid of LeBron and doesn't want to lose face by getting b!tchslapped on national TV. So Kobe always finds a way to fake an injury to avoid facing LeBron--even if it's subconscious. So when he loses, he can just say to himself "well I was injured, what can I do?"

Last night the only reason why he didn't come out of the game was because he realized everyone would have caught onto his antics... so he decided to stop being a baby and took it to LeBron. And take it to him he did. Kobe showed the world that he is the VERY BEST of the best. LeBron may be more physically gifted, but he is not on Kobe's plateau yet. He doesn't have half the moves that Kobe has MASTERED.

I'm not sure that LeBron will EVER reach Kobe's level of basketball skills.

k I wasn't being serious... i just kid.

#4 offtheheezy

offtheheezy

Off The Bench

• 2,589 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Fish

Posted January 20, 2009 - 07:12 PM

lebron might never be as good as kobe with his moves, posting up and everything

but lebron might become the better player because he was born naturally crazy athletic.

Posted Image

When he's asked why Kobe doesn't tweet, @thugraider37 said he offers this reply: "Does God tweet?"

#5 daco_inc

daco_inc

Starter

• 4,431 posts
  • Fan Since:birth
  • Fav. Laker:growing up: magic, now: kobe

Posted January 20, 2009 - 07:22 PM

What kind of answer are you expecting? It's just coincidence, unless you think there's some supernatural force at work that gets him injured when we play the Cavs...or if you believe beethovenite's sarcastic post.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users