Photo

4 of the 7 losses this season were by a basket or less...

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#41 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,245 posts

Posted January 17, 2009 - 12:32 AM

Don't bother with the stats, though. Everyone knows who the problems are for this team, as long as they are watching these games.

Fisher needs to be benched for a better, starting defensive point (Hinrich).

Gasol needs to man up. So does Bynum. Neither can grab a board when we need it for three and a half quarters, and Bynum doesn't even jump half of the time (you saw this tonight).

Ariza is excellent on defense, but thinks he's [expletive]ing Craig Hodges on offense, and launches all of these ill-advised threes when he's not supposed to.

On the other hand, if Vlad isn't hitting his threes, he's about as valuable as I am, sitting on my couch.

I Google'd Chris Mihm and DJ Mbenga, to make sure they were still alive, just in case I needed to create some RIP threads for them in our forums.

Odom plays like James Worthy one game, and Darius Miles in five consecutive games after that.

This team better figure it out, or we won't even get BACK to the Finals.

agreed on vlad completely i say this to fellow laker fans i know all the time

if hes not shooting well hes simply one other shot kobe doesn't get or pau doesn't get

ariza stopped driving to the rim which for the life of me i don't understand

and fisher needs to be benched big time

but we know mitch wont make a trade at 31-8 there is no chance of it

i think we are stuck with this roster and just have to hope bynum turns it around and farmar comes back and takes the spot from fisher
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users