Photo

Cavs lose to Bulls, West gets injured

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted January 16, 2009 - 06:57 PM

Ben Wallace IS playing. Damn. Not entirely the diff. maker I know, haha, but still..

Damn the Cavs.. they're on fire, plus the fact that New Orleans doesn't seem to be playing very inspired at all.. nothing even close to what and how they played against us last game.. and yeah credit some to the defense, it's a combination of Cleveland's great job on D, but also, and mostly imo, to New Orleans just not showing up.. bastards..

but it's still early, hopefully they turn it around.. won't be easy at all though.

#42 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted January 16, 2009 - 07:00 PM

nah, new orleans is mostly hype, Cp3 is special,west is a beast, and they have players who fill in their roles, but to me like most teams(including our own Lakers) they are overrated.
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#43 insert coin here

insert coin here

I killed Kwame Brown.

• 1,759 posts
  • Fan Since:Forever.
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted January 18, 2009 - 04:05 PM

This season. I'm talking about back in the day when he had all those scrubs around him.

Lebron shot less that 30% in that game, Sorry, but that is still way below Kobe's standards... When you say it's Kobe-esque, you act like Kobe is a career 40% shooter or something, which he is not...

That is more like Damien Wilkins-esque...
"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

#44 Base

Base

Casadee

• 4,376 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Ime udoka

Posted January 21, 2009 - 08:02 PM

http://albaaa.alterv...atch.php?id=204 Cleveland leading by only 3 in the second quarter

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users