Photo

Richard Hamilton Unhappy In Detroit?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,548 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted January 14, 2009 - 05:59 PM

Posted Image

Pistons' guard Richard Hamilton has struggled with the trade of longtime teammate Chauncey Billups and seems hesitant alongside Allen Iverson and Rodney Stuckey.

Detroit coach Michael Curry has been mulling over a decision to bring either Iverson or Hamilton off the bench because he would prefer to go with a bigger lineup for defensive purposes.

Hamilton has a reputation of being an emotional player, and although he's a team player, going to the bench might cause even more unhappiness for him in Motown.

http://detnews.com/a...338/1004/SPORTS

#2 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted January 14, 2009 - 06:01 PM

Ever since Iverson went there, some of the chemistry has gone bad on that team and plus they are only 18-14 with AI.

#3 lakerfool

lakerfool

Off The Bench

• PipPip
  • 2,051 posts
  • Fav. Laker:bynum

Posted January 14, 2009 - 06:03 PM

Odom for Rip.

C Bynum
PF Gasol
SF Kobe
SG Rip
PG Fisher
Gooden>> Lamar Odom. Mo Williams>> Ray Allen>> Gasol. Nene= Gasol.

#4 LA Forever

LA Forever

All-Star

• 6,790 posts

Posted January 14, 2009 - 06:11 PM

Odom would flourish in Detroit's system.

#5 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted January 14, 2009 - 06:16 PM

I wouldn't wanna' get rid of Odom anymore though knowing that we can keep him for VERY cheap as he said himself taking a HUGE paycut. That would be a STEAL. How many players of his talent level and still being young are willing to do that nowaday? Not many. We'd be dumb not to take advantage of that.

#6 phifedogg76

phifedogg76

I left my wallet in El Segundo's practice facility

• 1,838 posts
  • Name:Joe $
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Shaq and Kobe

Posted January 14, 2009 - 06:31 PM

I wouldn't wanna' get rid of Odom anymore though knowing that we can keep him for VERY cheap as he said himself taking a HUGE paycut. That would be a STEAL. How many players of his talent level and still being young are willing to do that nowaday? Not many. We'd be dumb not to take advantage of that.

true, i gotta agree, but he would need to take a SEVERE paycut ... hoopshype referred to him having sign a $7 million dollar contract ... i dont know if he'd take that, thats exceptionally low .... low to the point where players like kenny thomas and nazr mohhamed (who are closer to Lo's age of 29), i gotta say he at least deserves 8-10 million

Edited by phifedogg76, January 14, 2009 - 06:32 PM.

Posted Image

Go Lakeshow!!!

#7 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted January 14, 2009 - 06:37 PM

Yeah, he'd probably deserve more no doubt.. but if he and us are truly about winning, we don't care about that.. we give him as cheap as we can. Mwahahaha!!

It's all part of the plan. :joker:

#8 azk81

azk81

Rookie

• 831 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 14, 2009 - 07:15 PM

sun yue for rip. they get a future all-star that will be voted in by the chinese fans
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

-Michael Jackson 1958-2009

Gone, Never Forgotten.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users