Raider Nation - Haters Not Allowed

• Please log in to reply
1456 replies to this topic

• 40,378 posts

Posted October 07, 2013 - 12:27 PM

Regarding McFadden though, nobody seemed to take a shot at my question. Is it time that we at least consider moving him and if so, for what possibly? What's his value around the league these days anyway?

yo.

#1342 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 8,846 posts

Posted October 07, 2013 - 06:03 PM

Nobody is going to take him lol

#1343 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 36,067 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted October 08, 2013 - 03:41 PM

McFadden is the best player if he could only stay healthy!!

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#1344 Majesty

Majesty

• 36,067 posts

Posted October 08, 2013 - 03:43 PM

Watching this game just frustrates me, because it reminds me that we should be 3-1 heading into this matchup.

Well Pryor didn't play one of those games.

On the bright side up until a few nights ago we had given the Broncos their toughest game.

#1345 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 8,846 posts

Posted October 08, 2013 - 04:55 PM

Well Pryor didn't play one of those games.

On the bright side up until a few nights ago we had given the Broncos their toughest game.

We could very well be in contention for the playoffs and considered a serious team. I'm just tired of being frustrated with the constant image of the raiders being [expletive]ty. Every media outlet or fantasy show immediately disrespecting the raiders because of their name. I hate that my team is a running joke.

• 40,378 posts

Posted October 08, 2013 - 05:54 PM

McFadden is the best player if he could only stay healthy!!

But he can't so we need to try to fool someone enough into taking him and getting something reasonably valuable back.

yo.

#1347 mrclutch

mrclutch

Rookie

• 1,116 posts
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:michael cooper

Posted October 14, 2013 - 08:18 PM

Horrible week to be a raider fan lol
HAD the game against the chiefs until the second Half when we had to grab fans from the stands to play on the o-line lol
Feel bad for Pryor though, you could tell he was getting frustrated at the end and started forcing passes and reverting back to bad habits.
This bye week came at a good time for everyone to take a step back and get healthy again
Especially on the line.
On the bright side,the defense was once again very impressive and IMO did more than enough to keep us in the game till the pick 6

#1348 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 8,846 posts

Posted October 14, 2013 - 08:53 PM

Yeah, I'm annoyed by the Pryor hate. We seen Kaepernick meltdown worse in a very similar environment and nobody was on his sack like they are on Pryor. Raiders have to be pretty happy about this bye week, our line NEEDS to be healthy. I can still see us finding a way of being .500 by season end.

The AFC West looking alot tougher than everybody thought :)

• 40,378 posts

Posted October 27, 2013 - 04:28 PM

Great win, wasn't pretty much that second half, but we were fortunate to hang on. Always nice to beat the Steelers. They were coming off wins against the Jets & Ravens, which is okay, so it's a decent win for us.

Let's be real though. We were extremely fortunate their kicker missed two absolute chippies that could've been the difference ultimately. Apparently he had been perfect prior to that all season. Crazy stuff.

yo.

#1350 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 8,846 posts

Posted October 27, 2013 - 06:37 PM

I think we just have the Steelers' number, it seems like they can't beat us no matter what recently. Favorite memory being when Gradkowski brought us back with 3 TDs, that was so tight.

#1351 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,860 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted October 27, 2013 - 09:26 PM

That 93-yard TD run by Pryor, to start the first drive of the game, was absolutely amazing.  Biggest run by a QB in NFL history, by the way.

#1352 Majesty

Majesty

• 36,067 posts

Posted October 28, 2013 - 12:49 AM

Raiders are no longer playing like a "bad" team, they are playing like a "young" team.   Sort of like the Warriors a few years ago.  

It's much better than we've had to sit through the past few years.  I'm glad Pryor finally got his opportunity!!

• 40,378 posts

Posted November 18, 2013 - 01:41 AM

Report: Raiders Don’t Believe Terrelle Pryor Is Long-Term Answer At QB

Pretty damn good game today by M&M. Pryor's obviously got that mobility on him and the potential big play ability more, but the inconsistency with accuracy & too many turnovers are destroying him and the Raiders big time.

mgloin-raiders-future.jpg

yo.

#1354 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 8,846 posts

Posted November 18, 2013 - 08:55 PM

As much as I hate to admit it, Terrelle Pryor just doesn't look like an NFL quarterback. He doesn't hang in the pocket, takes too long to make reads, and doesn't throw a very catchable ball. I really want to see him be successful, but seeing how this team performs.... we really do look like a playoff team if we had a decent QB to call our plays.

#1355 Majesty

Majesty

• 36,067 posts

Posted November 28, 2013 - 01:59 PM

Pryor looks better to me than the quarterback they have out there now -_-  

They didn't play Terelle his rookie year, this is the FIRST Time he's ever getting play time.

Problem with the Raiders is they aren't even giving him time to grow.  Their mentality of "you gotta be IT when you get here or we're just gonna bury you on the bench."

is why they can't find any consistency.  The moment Terelle has any kind of growing pains he's benched.

LET THE FREAKING GUY GROW!!!!!! 

#1356 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 8,846 posts

Posted November 28, 2013 - 02:58 PM

He's not a NFL quarterback lol. I hate saying that because I'm a hugggeeeee fan, but his play and number say it all. I would love to see a position change

#1357 Majesty

Majesty

• 36,067 posts

Posted November 28, 2013 - 04:32 PM

He'd be doing better than the current one we're playing ahead of him.  They talk about Pryor's turnovers what just happened? ;) 

At the very least Pryor can run off a broken play and hadn't turned it over very much till a few games ago and suddenly he isn't an NFL quarterback when it took him what was it 4 games before he threw an interception? 

I'd rather have Pryor out there than this guy to be honest. 

Edited by Majesty, November 28, 2013 - 04:32 PM.

#1358 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 8,846 posts

Posted November 28, 2013 - 04:38 PM

Pryor can not make the same throws as Matt McGloin. I mean hell, I used to get excited every time Pryor completed a pass because I'm so accustomed to his inaccuracies. And notice how McGloin has yet to be sacked. Why? Because he fires after seeing his open reciever. Pryor doesn't even trust his arm, how could you say he would out perform McGloin?

#1359 Majesty

Majesty

• 36,067 posts

Posted November 28, 2013 - 05:25 PM

Pryor can not make the same throws as Matt McGloin. I mean hell, I used to get excited every time Pryor completed a pass because I'm so accustomed to his inaccuracies. And notice how McGloin has yet to be sacked. Why? Because he fires after seeing his open reciever. Pryor doesn't even trust his arm, how could you say he would out perform McGloin?

because Pryor is someone you can develop more so.   

I saw many opportunities today that McGloin could have run on and taken advantage, but he doesn't have that ability so he'd throw it nowhere and we'd miss a down.

I'm pretty sure if that was Pryor he would have ran and maybe gotten more out of it. 

And if we're talking about turnovers every Raiders game is the same lately with or without. 

He was shut down today in the 2nd half, didn't score once, and the one time we were within end zone reach he was intercepted.

I don't mind it, Pryor was doing VERY well early for us and only threw interceptions late on aside from that he was having a very good year as our quarterback.

Put that on top of the fact he didn't even get time his rookie year with us and this is basically his year to be developing into SOMETHING for us.  If we keep benching him at the first sign of trouble for a quarterback no better than him and in some ways more limited, then what kind of message does that send? 

There's a reason none of our quarterbacks ever developed like they should, cause at the first sign of trouble they got benched while other teams quarterbacks are trusted through their struggles and eventually their games mature. 

We're NOT giving Pryor that chance!!  That's a great problem I have right now with the way they are running things. 

Pryor is basically having his rookie year, shows flashes of brilliance and something we can work with and at the first sign of trouble we bench him for this guy who gets his pass game shut down in nearly EVERY second half he's had thus far and as he can't run there isn't much else we can do at that point unless we run the football through the injury prone McFadden all the time.    

I see a big problem with that to be honest. 

#1360 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 8,846 posts

Posted December 03, 2013 - 07:22 PM

Do any of you have a good Raiders blog to read? The one that I'm reading is dreadfully awful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users