Posted January 09, 2009 - 09:15 PM

http://movies.ign.co...rlr_010609.html

#2 Dodgers2213

Dodgers2213

Rookie

• 411 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem

Posted January 15, 2009 - 02:37 PM

Read some of the script, had some really nice nods to the game. Charlie had some bad cheesey dialogue though

It had all the potential in the world to be a decent to above average flick. The Trailer doesn't give me enough to formulate a solid opinion. Very iffy and very cautious right now, especially with the lack of marketing.
-9/11 Truth is far more stupid than Creation Science; The people in it are far more stupid than the people you meet in Creation Science. Their arguments are far more mixed up and confused and convoluted. You are likely to be left wondering why anyone with half a brain could possibly believe this.
-Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution"

#3 Maddocks

Maddocks

Hunt You Down Without Mercy

• 5,329 posts

Posted January 15, 2009 - 07:48 PM

bison in a suit....vega no longer a bull fighter? no thanks, shes not chun li, she cant match the chun li legs....movie = fail.

I see faith in your eyes
never you hear the discouraging lies
broken is the promise, betrayal
the healing hand held back by deepened nail
follow the god that failed

#4 Savory Griddles

Savory Griddles

Bile

• 280 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Byron Scott

Posted January 16, 2009 - 08:11 AM

bison in a suit....vega no longer a bull fighter? no thanks, shes not chun li, she cant match the chun li legs....movie = fail.

Man, that movie couldn't look any cheesier. How in the blue hell can I take Lana Lang seriously as an butt kicking street fighter. They tried to pump that aspect up on Smallville after years of her getting in trouble like a helpless kitten. Sorry, I hated her on Smallville and I'm not going to be watching this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users