Photo

Loudest, most annoying stadium to play in?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 firefox

firefox

Rookie

• Pip
  • 445 posts
  • Fan Since:'47
  • Fav. Laker:George Mikan

Posted January 09, 2009 - 03:23 PM

fail

what do you mean fail. There's a wrong answer?

I hate to say it but our crowd is one of the weakest... Meybe that's because a big percent of the crowd is actually hollywood stars or celebrities, who watch the game like they're watching a theater act. Onother reason are the high ticket prizes. Only the snobby, rich people can afford tickets, which leaves the true fans ( like most of us ), watching the game on TV or internet. That pisses me off... God, if only I had a chance to attend to a Lakers game, I would make that house burst from the noice on my own !

They are fair weather fans!

#22 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted January 09, 2009 - 06:30 PM

what do you mean fail. There's a wrong answer?

Uhhhh... duh?

#23 Ethdude

Ethdude

Rookie

• 63 posts
  • Name:Sam
  • Fan Since:1991- Jordan almost made me cry that year.

Posted January 09, 2009 - 07:16 PM

San Antonio/Boston/Utah. Never have I heard crowds cheer more at the other teams mistakes even if they had nothing to do with causing the mistake. And at every stupid thing that goes their way, example I guess would be game 5 against the Spurs in '03 I think, in San Antonio and Robert's game winning 3 pointer rimmed out, never seen a crowd so happy their team played bad defense and won because of the ball gods.

Edited by Ethdude, January 09, 2009 - 07:18 PM.

The best sports franchise in the world.

#24 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted January 09, 2009 - 07:29 PM

traditionally, utah/oakland, but another vague answer is the WORST team in the playoffs at a particular time, for example lastyear was ATL, this year, i think portland
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#25 azk81

azk81

Rookie

• 831 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 09, 2009 - 11:03 PM

golden state is the loudest, the spectators are really into the game
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

-Michael Jackson 1958-2009

Gone, Never Forgotten.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users