My mom has it.(well its hers). ill check when i get home
Oct 12 2009 12:43 PM
Photo

kingjeezy♕ → Fernie

Check your phone nukka
Oct 12 2009 11:30 AM
Photo

Draztik → kingjeezy♕

haha no prob, that site is good for networking with other artists. Not yet I got hired on while i was in the process of getting the degree and I'm almost done. Your logo's are nice man, do you go to school now or were they some freelance stuff? I just opened that account on that site too. I'll put some logo's n ish up soon
Oct 10 2009 07:07 AM
Photo

kingjeezy♕ → Nelo Ice

What's good with you, Nelo?
Oct 09 2009 05:01 PM
Photo

kingjeezy♕ → True Lakers Fan

What's good, Kyler?
Oct 09 2009 04:44 PM

→ kingjeezy♕

almost like some kinda b-day present or something, haha, gracias man.. gotta give you at least a +1 for this.. will give so in your second gameday thread.
Oct 08 2009 11:37 PM

→ kingjeezy♕

WOW DUDE! I LOVE IT! THANKS! Love all three, but picked the third one now as my main avi... way better quality you put in it, better lighting and like the little black line around it to make it look more nice.. love the others too, but just prefer no name for now.. but damn dude you rule SO NICE of you..
Oct 08 2009 11:36 PM

→ kingjeezy♕

hrtag? Where? Where did you notice that?
& is the lol for my new profile song? Jajaja
Just holdin' it down for la raza compa, you know how it is. : )
Oct 08 2009 02:57 PM
Photo

Draztik → kingjeezy♕

Sorry i took so long with getting you some gfx from work. Comp was actin wack yesterday when I was trying to upload some stuff. Here's a site where i'll put up some work, i'll update it with more later too http://www.coroflot.com/draztikrhymez
Oct 08 2009 05:37 AM
Photo

Maddocks → kingjeezy♕

lol of course, always positive. nothing to be down about. :)
Oct 07 2009 04:00 PM
Photo

magicmoment → kingjeezy♕

:O you're getting married?
but yeah, life gets a taaaad bit tougher the more you grow up. alot more responsibility. im suuuper excited for the season. i CANT wait! :D
Oct 07 2009 01:33 PM
Photo

Mary.K → kingjeezy♕

lol that would be mean if they did! -_-
I'm Armenian...what about you?
Oct 07 2009 10:15 AM
Photo

kingjeezy♕ → magicmoment

Super busy as well. School, fiancée, church. Thank God for my unemployment check right now, lol.
Def. ready for the season though. Can't wait to tear the league a new one!
Oct 07 2009 10:14 AM
Photo

kingjeezy♕ → Maddocks

Come on man... Positivity! Ain't nothing gonna bring you down!
Oct 07 2009 10:14 AM
Photo

kingjeezy♕ → Mary.K

Haha, that's cool. Hopefully you don't get too many people making fun because of that, lol. What nationality are you, btw?
Oct 07 2009 10:10 AM