Community Status Updates

Photo

Draztik → LakersGAFan

Aye what beat should we use? I am thinking Just Blaze Team USA instrumental.
Aug 06 2010 01:08 PM
Photo

Draztik → LakersGAFan

yea that'll work, I'll send you a track soon
Jul 28 2010 08:29 PM
Photo

The Big Fish → LakersGAFan

Again true, Its like arguing apples to apples than apples to oranges...
Jul 28 2010 08:04 PM
Photo

LakersGAFan → The Big Fish

Pac was the greatest rapper of all time. Hands down. What Pac had to say was the most potent & was just telling his life. He wrote everything to reflect his past or present. Nas is the greatest writer and best lyricist ever. Nas wrote in hyperbole, metaphor, theoretical, assimilation, scientifically and more. When he tells his story of the music game through the life of a guns existance its...
Jul 28 2010 06:40 PM
Photo

LakersGAFan → Draztik

I wanna do the LA joint mayne. How you wanna do it. Just send me a mixed mp3 and gimme some time and Ill get it tracked, mixed in and send it back 2 ya.
Jul 28 2010 06:05 PM
Photo

The Big Fish → LakersGAFan

Very true. People often think I'm crazy for believing that though haha...
Jul 26 2010 06:08 PM
Photo

LakersGAFan → The Big Fish

4 certain. Nas is and most likely always will be the best true lyricist of all time.
Jul 26 2010 10:22 AM
Photo

Draztik → LakersGAFan

Nice lets do this, me & my girl wanna do a track about winning this last ring and how the Heat will be no problem. Do you have a personal facebook or something so we can communicate faster?
Jul 13 2010 10:50 AM
Photo

Draztik → LakersGAFan

Haha aint no thing, aye do you have a personal Facebook? It'll be easier for us to communicate, add mine my email is: los2511@gmail.com my girl & I wanna do a song referencing our new rings & the new Miami Heat aquisitions lol
Jul 13 2010 06:10 AM
Photo

LakersGAFan → Draztik

I just got your msg from June 20th man. Sorry. I'm tottaly [expletive]in down to do a Lakers song. Always wanted to. Lets make it happen playa.
Jul 12 2010 06:52 PM
Photo

Draztik → LakersGAFan

We should do a Laker joint, a story track about the journey throughout the whole playoffs this year, what you think?
Jun 20 2010 07:17 PM
Photo

LakersGAFan → LOdieschick07

hey there, your vid blog is somethin serious. Are you pursuing a career in broadcasting or is it a fun hobby. That "AI goin on right behind me" was mad funny to me.
Jun 06 2010 05:29 AM
Photo

LakersGAFan → Draztik

ok, Im down.
May 21 2010 01:38 AM
Photo

Draztik → LakersGAFan

We gotta do a collabo somehow even though u way on the other side of the nation haha
May 19 2010 02:21 PM
Photo

LakersGAFan → Draztik

thanx mayne. I just do tha damn thang ya know.
May 19 2010 12:18 PM