Well we haven’t had one of these in quite a while, but lets get this train rolling again and check out some of whats hot right now across the internet and NBA.
- On a random note, I would like nominate “Notorious” as Andrew Bynum’s new nickname. That is truly what he has been on so many levels. Makes too much sense.
- Do you look, sound, feel and act like NBA legend, Bill Walton? If so, this is the link for you!
- You guys remember Cheikh Samb, right? (He has a great 15 minute stint with us after we drafted him… come on, you remember!)
- Chris Paul not only erased a 157,063-vote deficit against Tracy McGrady in All-Star voting, but also ended up with a 456,000-vote lead over him in a 2 week span. David Stern caught with his hand in the cookie jar?
- The Machine has just opened his own official Myspace page for all of his adoring fans. Machine not get the memo? Myspace is so 2006.
- Lakers fans want TACOS! (Facebook — which is so ‘in’ right now.)
- Devon George: Shaq, Glen Rice, John Salley and Ron Harper, all those guys, taped me to the floor and just left me there. [Plus more Lakers pranks inside!]
- First look at the Rookie Challenge Jerseys.
- Kobe Bryant REALLY WANTS IT. [Nike ad]